"We are not supposed to always understand why certain things happen. Trust him completely and let him be in control."

Labels

About Me (1) Personal (1) Travel (8)

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2 Days and 1 night trip in ILOCOS



Busy schedule at work or School? but you want to travel and explore Ilocos? Will it work for 2 days? Definitely!

I revisited Ilocos last August 2012. Last time I went there was in 2010 with my law school friends. But I wanted to go back because of Vigan and Kapurpurawan rock formation plus Sand Dunes that we missed way back due to lack of time and funds. (haha).

So, I left Manila on a Friday night via Florida Bus at 9:00pm. I made a reservation earlier so that I could choose a seat on the right side of the bus. (I have headache issues on the left side of the bus.)

I was really excited for the trip that I end up reading travel blogs the whole day. I planned the trip and do some research on how to commute and go from one place to another.  My destination was to go to VIGAN, LAOAG, PAGUDPUD.



(source: www.batch2006.com)


THINGS TO DO/BRING?
1.       Money
Enough Money to travel around would take you to places. My original budget was to spend around P4,000. But, I exceeded my computations (due to some over spending issues on food and I really wanted to try sand boarding)  

2.       Internet
Research would really help in travelling. Thank God for travelers who are into blogging. It really saved my time, and at least you'll have an idea of what the place has to offer. For a 2-day trip, I must say, it should be well planned.

3.       Camera & Tripod
I’m really thankful for my buddy niks (NikonD5000) & naks(tripod).  My camera captivates good memories.

4.       Personal Things etc.
I packed my clothes & toiletries which is a MUST bring. To save money, I always bring water, food like biscuits, candies & one meal (rice and chicken adobo).

SCHEDULE:

Friday
 9:00pm departed from manila to Vigan

Saturday
4:00am arrived Vigan
4:30am -5:30am went to church to observe mass in their own dialect
5:30am- 8:00am explore vigan
8:00am- went to Baluarte
10:00am headed Malacaá¹…ang of Ilocos
11:30 Paoay church and Herencia Cafe
2:00pm went to Texicano Hotel, Laoag
3:00pm meet Sir Glenn Guerrero at Mc Donalds Laoag for the thrilling experience of Sand Boarding
6:30pm dinner and rest

Sunday
7:00am bus going to pagudpud
9:00am meet Kuya Marlon for North and South Pagudpud Tour
8:00pm Depart Ilocos
Monday
5:30am arrived Manila



VIGAN,BALUARTE, PAOAY, MALACANANG of THE NORTH

----


PAGUDPUD

----


LAOAG (Sand Boarding)


For my detailed pictures and adventure in Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud, I have a separate blog entry. :)


HUGS & KISSES,
Ruth


No comments:

Post a Comment