"We are not supposed to always understand why certain things happen. Trust him completely and let him be in control."

Labels

About Me (1) Personal (1) Travel (8)

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

ILOCOS Second Stop:Marcos Mausoleum, Paoay & Malacanang of the North

My second stop: 

1. Marcos Mausoleum and Memorabilia.
2. Paoay Church
3. Malacanang of the North
4. La Paz Sand Dunes (separate post)

I initially planned to ride a jeep going to these places. (as my research skills suggest) but took a tricycle instead.

Marcos Mausoleum and Memorabilia
I was surprised that they are renovating the area where Marcos Memorabilia can be found. Last time I visited the place in 2010, it was just beside Marcos Mausoleum.






I envy those grades!!!!! 





Paoay Church












Curious about Pinakbet Pizza?


Pinakbet and Longganisa Pizza 




Malacanang of the North





































My next stop: Sand Boarding in La Paz with Mr. Glenn Guerrero

No comments:

Post a Comment