"We are not supposed to always understand why certain things happen. Trust him completely and let him be in control."

Labels

About Me (1) Personal (1) Travel (8)

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

ILOCOS First stop: VIGAN & BALUARTE

My first stop was in Vigan & Baluarte. After hearing mass (in their local dialect) at 4:30am, I had my coffee and breakfast at a nearby carinderia. My itinerary only includes Calle Crisologo. I didn't explore much of Vigan like those published in tours due to my desire to stick on my schedule.

It was too early in the morning. Most shops were closed. People were staring at me. Am I too early for a walk? Despite not being able to experience the jar making and exploring museums & churches, I felt at peace already seeing those old houses.

Here are some of my pictures in Calle Crisologo Vigan.



























Baluarte ni Chavit

I arrived early (again) in Baluarte. I was the only visitor at the time. Hence, I had the luxury of taking good photographs and sitting along the road, pondering (on what to do next). 

























HUGS & KISSES
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment